Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Social media making me less social?

So I obviously have not been updating this. I mostly just use Twitter, but really I have had social media overload. Facebook, Livejournal, Twitter, Blogger, my Mac/.Me site - I get vapor lock and don't update much of anything when that happens.

Things have been going well, my mom is doing fine - still tough to get used to not having your partner of over 40 years around. I'll be visiting her in January though.

More updates soon, just have to start saving links to the odd sites I come across and post them here - my online bookmarks I guess!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. Twitter, Facebook, LJ... I don't use Blogger and I don't put anything on my .Me space, but I have a personal domain that I haven't updated in a zillion years and I have google reader feeds which keep me occupied well in advance of my free time. Plus television.

    I've been trying to get back to writing more on LJ, but it's difficult.

    Oh well... maybe next year it'll get easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, and I'm going to try and use LJ more too this next year.

    ReplyDelete